Thursday, March 05, 2009

Stupid Weather

I don't believe that I'm one of those people who has SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder... or something like that). I expect crappy weather during the winter. But you know what? It's March. I don't expect full-on spring yet, but I'm tired of winter. It was -15 C, or 4 F, when I drove home from work today. This morning we had a winter storm warning because we had some serious blowing snow. The wind chill was somewhere around -25 C all day. I'm really tired of serious winter. I'd be happy to just have some sunny days around freezing. Unfortunately, that's not happening any time real soon. It's going to be at least a week before it even gets tolerable again. It's just depressing.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I know Californians are not allowed to bitch but we're rather tired of the dark cold rainy days and nights here too. Although the sun finally came out this morning. I do see clouds out there though, so I don't know how long this will last.

But yeah, I hear ya on being tired of winter.

March 06, 2009 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home