Saturday, September 12, 2015

Maybe, Finally Over

I realized the other day that it's been almost a year since Lover and I started fooling around.  A whole year.

Granted, it's been nearly three months since we've actually had sex, what with his family living here now.  We've still been making out at work from time to time, but I think that's finally come to an end.  We'd been trying to stop, trying to untangle ourselves from this... whatever it is.  Neither of us would stick to it.  I don't even know how many times I said to him (and myself), "This is it.  We're done.  We're just co-workers from now on."  It would last for a few days, but we'd always cave.  I'd say Lover and I definitely are drawn to each other and have chemistry.  But we all know that it takes more than that.  And he's not even available.

But I've reached the point where it hurts more than it's enjoyable.  I just can't keep going in the situation as it is.  It should've never lasted this long anyway.

So, that's the latest.  Now I just need to stick to it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous homework center said...

I know how hurting it can be. Of course, it hurts to stop it all, too. Though it's obvious for better as he's not available and every woman needs a man that would take care of her. Your lover couldn't do that for you. So just wait for you one man)

March 01, 2016 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home