Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Life Changes Again

Well, I wasn't wrong about my job being up in the air.  A week ago, I was let go as part of another round of lay offs.  I knew people were going to be laid off and I was hoping to survive it, but knew that I might not.  So while it wasn't a complete shock, it was and is a big disappointment.  I really liked my job.

I actually feel bad for my boss.  The decision to let me go didn't come from him, it came from someone higher up the food chain.  He was really upset about it.  He apologized to me more than once, and I've  had a couple other people tell me how upset he was about it.  As he said to me that day, "You're my one support person and then they take you away?!"  Upper management already drove Andrew away and I have a feeling that they're on the verge of doing it again.  The problem this time is that there's no one left to take over.

So, I'm back on the job hunt.  For the most part, I'm not panic or worried, but every time I really stop and think about how I have nothing coming in... ugh.  Mom and Brother have both offered help if I need it, and I know that they're sincere.  I might need help just to keep insurance, but I think I'll be able to manage otherwise.  Of course, I don't actually know how much I'll get from unemployment yet, so we'll see.

Please send good job vibes my way!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Bearette said...

Good luck, Suzy!

July 31, 2016 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Pilgrim said...

We'll pray for you to get another job! God is never far away if you will let Him near you.

August 06, 2016 7:59 PM  
Blogger Fashion Forward Trends said...

It is one of the most likely posts to read on just because of its title it catches all readers eyes quite easily and also you have shared very informative and interesting facts and news about it. So thanks for doing this and hope to see more interesting stuff from you in the coming times.
Latest Trends in Art

July 24, 2017 3:24 AM  
Blogger apparel resources said...

Feeling very amused after reading your post because it has all the desired elements which make a reader happy after reading it and wish that maybe someday if all the writers have thought like you do then it will be a better place to be. You are doing a great job and cheers to that keep on doing this more and more.
Yarn Suppliers

July 24, 2017 4:00 AM  
Blogger المثالي ماكس said...


شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل

شركة المثالية لتنظيف المنازل بالجبيل

شركة المثالية لتنظيف المنازل

September 22, 2017 11:46 AM  
Blogger Xiang Nan said...




At last, one thing I have to claim here is every watch reviewed on my blog is Breitling Watches,It is a very common watch and I have never introduced such type of watches here except some Breitling like Datejust.Not having too much exaggerated designs, the Fake Breitling Watches is very practical, even you wear it for some important formal events.I almost checked all corners of the Replica Breitling market and finally found this charming watch. I know I have done a lot of reviews on vintage Louis Vuiton Handbags here, but you know?

October 22, 2017 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home